When Flexible Dieting Gets Weird: The Proyo Edition
There are times when you have leftover macros after your post-dinner snack and you kind of have to whip up something random to fill those macros. Just like this Proyo Bowl. I’m a total newbie to these but my god are they versatile. The base of a Proyo Bowl is simply greek yogurt and protein powder of choice and then add whatever toppings you see fit.
This Proyo Bowl is:
- 95g Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 35g Allmax Iso-Flex Chocolate Protein
- 7g Goldfish Baked Graham S’mores
- 2 oz Beechnut Pure Banana Puree
- 6.6g Trader Joe’s Organic Honey Crunch N’ Oats
- 10g Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- 331 kcals / 31g C / 1g F / 46g P
All whipped together. You have the choice to put just the base (Yogurt + protein) in freezer for a couple hours (or more) for more of an ice cream consistency or just straight up go for gold right away like I did. Sounds weird? Yes. Taste weird? Not at all.